Distilled from the leaf of the Rosmarinus officinalis plant
Artisan Crafted in the USA
Distillation date is Summer 2019
Shelf Life is stable, at least 14 - 16 months
Ph is 4.2-4.5
Aroma is slightly floral followed by a soft Rosemary scent
Taste is softly floral followed by a slight Rosemary taste
Rosemary Hydrosol is both energizing and stimulating. It can provide a pick me up feeling similar to a cup of coffee. Also very helpful on days when we need a little boost with our mental clarity. Rosemary is known to support brain function and memory capacity, helpful with inflammation in joints or arthritic conditions.
Note: Avoid in cases of high blood pressure and in the first trimester of pregnancy.
Therapeutic and Energetic Uses of Rosemary Hydrosol:
• Helps stimulate the liver and gallbladder, beneficial for digestion
• Good for detoxification during a cleanse
• Acts as a mild diuretic
• Beneficial in skin treatments; Effective facial toner, scalp tonic (undiluted), add to shampoos
• A mild circulatory stimulant
• Helps flush lactic acid from muscles; can be combined with Goldenrod as a compress for arthritis, gout, rheumatism
• Posseses mucolytic properties
When not in use, store in a cool dark place. A refrigerator is great!
Catty, Suzanne. Hydrosols, The Next Aromatherapy. Vermont: Healing Arts Press. 2001