300-hour Hybrid Aromatherapy Certification Program, accredited by NAHA
June 10th - June 18th INPERSON and/or VIRUTAL
July - December 2022 Virtual Live Distance Individualized Instruction and Mentorship
Live Online and Recorded Anatomy and Physiology designed for Aromatherapy and Natural Remedies (discount available)
November 9th- 13th, 2022 Distillation Retreat (discounted) INPERSON SEDONA
You’ve decided to increase your aromatherapy knowledge level. You are ready to invest in you. You either want to become a certified aromatherapist or just audit the course and enjoy the learning experience. Either way, you have many choices of where to study!
SOME AWESOME CHANGES TO PROGRAM
Each year I refine and expand my classes to include new infornmation. And that is just what I did this year! And boy oh boy do you have options!
- It is now a 9 day inensive!
- I have added a distillation day and many new experiential activities
- The Anatomy and Phsyiology Certificate Course offered at a substantial dsicount
- You can attend all days live with me in Sedona for this fantastic retreat style certification
- OR you can attend some days live and the rest virtualy if you can't be here for the whole thing
- OR you can attend Live Virtually from home in Real TIme
- OR you can Take this course at your own pace from the recorded Lessons
It really doesn't get beter than this. I can say with all assurity this is one of the most comprehensive certification programs out there. I have added a distillation day to the program because in all honesty, if you are usng essential oils in a therapeutic manner, you must know and experience (Live or virtually) how they are extracted. We must know the oil to be able to ustilize it.
So, join me from anywhere in the world for our new real-time, live streaming video conferencing of the Stillpoint Aromatherapy Certification and Training Program and the Stillpoint 9 -Day Intensive™ taught by Virginia Joy Musacchio (MA, CAP, CBC). We are excited to offer this new option from around the world who want an in depth, down the rabbit hole training using essential oils and extracts and other facets of aroma therapy! For those taking the video conferencing option, you will be included as part of our real-time ACP cohort taking place in Sedona! The registration process is now open! SPACE IS LIMITED
This class IS for you if:
- You want to be a PLANT MAGICIAN!
- You want to experience one of the MOST COMPREHENSIVE TRAININGS AVAILABLE
- You want to delve DEEP into the world of Aromatherapy and Essential Oils, extracts and Absolutes
- You want to learn Essential Oils Chemistry and Chemical Components in Depth
- You want to learn how to integrate and access the Vibrational aspect of essential oils, the Doctrine of Signatures and Cosmo therapy
- You want a LIVE interactive dynamic environment of discussion and hands on learning
- You want a program customized just for you and learn as part of a community
- You are looking for an Aromatherapy Intensive experience
- You want to study at your own pace instead of partaking live ( All classes are recorded and available to you forever)
- You want to blend an formulate beyond the 1 to 5 percent guidelines in Popular Aromatherapy
- You want to formulate for everyday medicinal issues - aka introduction to Aromatic Medicine
- Live Online and Recorded Anatomy and Physiology designed for Aromatherapy and Natural Remedies ($597.00 Value)
- You want to reclaim your health and your power
I am so excited to offer this Hybrid in depth study of Aromatherapy and Essential Oils! It is offered in person (which I recommend) and simultaneously virtually. Please note this training is live, dynamic and interactive. It is not video watching and passive learning. Although, you can take the class and view it and complete it at your own pace. It is not just boring lecture.... it is thought provoking, investigatory, exciting and expansive. This class is tailored to you!! It is not one size fits all!
So there are so many Certifications out there. The question that you need to ask is what branch of aromatherapy am I being certified in? There are levels of Aromatherapy under the title Certified Aromatherapist. Popular Aromatherapy, Holistic Aromatherapy, and Aromatic Medicine.
There is so much misinformation circulating out there regarding how to use essential oils, when to use, and the safety of using them. For example some say that essential oils can only be used topically and no more than a 3 percent concentration, never use essential oils with pets, ingest in water, don’t ingest in water, use neat, diffusion is safe, diffusion isn’t safe and on and on,
Well the answer to all the above is “It depends”
The Certification I offer encompasses Popular Aromatherapy, Holistic and Beginning Aromatic Medicine. I can promise you it is one of the most Comprehensive Programs our there. Also, the certification is customized to what your intention is for taking this course. The individualized certification portion will be completed one-on-one or small group with me via a Zoom video call, or in-person if you are local. This allows me to give individualized guidance as different instruction is required depending on whether you are incorporating oils into a massage practice, veterinary practice, acupuncture practice, or for family and personal use.
- Popular Aromatherapy -This branch of aromatherapy deals with blending essential oils for fantastic things, like yoga mat sprays, chapsticks, incense, soaps, kitchen countertop sprays, foot soaks, body butters, and ambient diffusers. The blends are predominantly driven by wonderful aromas — and the knowledge of chemistry is not really necessary. You will be blending at 1% to 3%
- Holistic Aromatherapy - This branch of aromatherapy is the beginning of using the oils and extracts in a gentle yet effective medicinal way. It is an indirect form of therapy, and involves formulating between 1 and 7 or 8 percent for primarily topical use. The aim of this type study is to restore balance to the whole person using essential oils as a catalyst for the healing process to begin. This form of aromatherapy can be considered to be terrain therapy (R.Lewis). When practicing holistic aromatherapy, we look at the aromatic influence, the absorption of specific components via the dermis, the support of specific organs, and the psychophysiological and energetic effects to help restore wellness. Knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology is needed to practice on this level. This branch of aromatherapy certification is often referred to as the English way or the Anglo-Saxon way of using oils.
- French Aromatic Medicine - The aim of this branch of aromatherapy is to correct acute and chronic imbalances with the intervention of essential oils. This form is a direct approach and used when aromatic rescue is needed. When we are in the French medical style we are directly targeting organs, systems, microbes, cells, mediators, chemicals, and hormones. We are looking for a very precise mode of action. The chemistry becomes absolutely essential. You must understand the pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, essential oil bioactivity, essential oil chemistry, dosage and application. This is where internal usage is indicated. Now, the formulation, route of absorption, chemical components, dosage and contraindications are critical. Detailed Anatomy and Physiology understanding are necessary, as well as the various interfaces of the body.
- (Zoopharmacognosy: Using essential oils as remedies for pets and animals ... a completely different animal (no pun intended) - introduction to Human Phamacognosy
Aromatherapy Certification Course Highlights
The following topics will be covered during the course.
- In-Depth Study of 50 essential oils and casual study of another 100
- History of essential oils
- Methods of Extraction
- Differences among CO2s, absolutes, esential oils
- Harvesting & Distillation of local plants
- Methods of Application, including beginning internal usage and formulation
- Safety and Contraindications
- Detailed Aroma Chemistry and Botany
- Detailed investigation of chamical families... why they work and why they don't
- Chemical Family and connection to energetics
- Energety Medicine and Aromatherapy
- Cosmo thereapy
- Introduction to Aromatic Medicine and Internal Formulation
- Formulation and blending at higer dilutions for conditions
- Folklore & Historical Uses
- Doctrine of Signatures/Morphology
- Applied Kinesiology/Muscle Testing
- Understanding Vibrational Quality of Essential Oils
- Consultation Skills
- Essential Oil Quality
- Methods of Absorption
- Carrier Oils
- Co2 extracts
- Flower Essences
- Anatomy and Physiology for Aromatherapists ( offered at a dscounted price)
- Professional Treatment Design
- Business Skills
You will create fantastic formulations including:
- Essential oil inhalers and steam blends
- Lotions, Body butters and Jojoba Blends
- Cought Syrups and other internal formulations
- Bath Salts and Salt Scrubs
- Hydrosol sprays
- Room sprays
- Diffuser/Stock Blends
- Lip balm and Chap sticks
- Flower essences
- Steam blends
- Potpourri and incense sticks
In addition, you will receive:
- Over 100 hours of Live Interactive Instruction!!!!!
- Custom 300+ page digital Aromatherapy manual, plus additional hand outs & research articles
- Admission into stillpoints Anatamony and Phsyiology Live Online Class ( $597 Value)
- Exposure to over 450 organic (onsite , wild harvested, and unsprayed (and some unusual & hard to find) essential oils
- Extensive resource list of quality products, supplies and aromatherapy journals
- Lifetime student discount of 15% off all 5ml & 15ml Essential Oils, 2 oz hydrosols and all blends, flower essences at Stillpoint Aromatics
- Discounts on additional materials, kits and oils from Stillpoint Aromatics
- Membership in the pirvate Stillpoint ACP online forum with access to Master teacher V. Joy
A Personal Approach to Aromatherapy Certification
I’m so excited that you are considering studying with me. I think about your learning just as I think about my own: it has to be a relevant growth experience. That is why it’s important to me that I become personally invested in you. We work together to reach your goal and we will get there.
I value your time.
When class starts, we hit the ground running and make the most of our time together with hands-on blending, informative lectures, awesome discussions, multimedia presentations, individual exercises, group study, and time in the wilderness of Sedona experiencing the botanicals of our magical forests. Your daily agenda will be packed and time will fly.
I value your belly.
Although Frederick the Great was likely the first military leader to say, “An army marches on its stomach,” I may be the first aromatherapy leader to say, “The more bountiful the food spread in my classroom, the more productive the learning.” You will have a breakfast buffet that morphs into a snack buffet (some consider it lunch) and evolves into late afternoon munchies. You’ll see me continually updating the buffet while you are doing seat work or blending exercises.
I value your learning style.
I believe adult learning should be engaging always, fun sometimes, and sprinkled with a great deal of reflection. I believe we all need to feel safe and be able to make learning mistakes. I believe we all have individual styles and modes in which we learn better. As your instructor, it is my job to create an environment in which you feel most empowered to learn.
Most importantly, I value you.
You have many choices of where to go for your aromatherapy certification and I thank you for choosing me. I strive to surprise you and offer you much more than the basic certification syllabus. When you come to learn with me, you will, of course, leave with a strong understanding of chemistry and therapeutics. In addition, you will leave with a love for the magic and power of essential oils along with a foundational understanding of vibrational healing. When you leave, you will have arrived at the first crossroad of aromatherapy, where your intuition and passion meet to open you to new possibilities.
Aromatherapy as a Career
Aromatherapy is becoming increasingly popular as our society continues to focus on wellness and health consciousness. While many different cultures have used aromatic plants for healing purposes, modern aromatherapy was formally developed in the early 20th century and popularized in the 1980s and 1990s. Many naturopaths, massage therapists, chiropractors, sports medicine therapists, energy healers, psychotherapists, estheticians, Ayurveda clinicians and practitioners of Chinese Medicine incorporate essential oils into their healing art to enhance and magnify the desired effects. We have also seen an increased number of traditional western medicine practitioners such as nurses, doctors, and psychologists using essential oils and aromatherapy in conjunction with traditional medicine. Learn more about how Aromatherapy can boost your career.
Some career opportunities after receiving your aromatherapy certification are:
- Aromatherapy Consultant Business
- Blogging and aromatherapy Authot
- Working with medical professionals as a consultant
- Private aromatherapy practice
- Creating natural products for sale in retail outlets or web stores
- Writing aromatherapy articles, books or blogs
- Community holistic health clinic participator
- Essential oils retailer
- Teaching aromatherapy
- To enhance an existing natural or allopathic health care practice.
- Working with veterinarians
- Working with Trauma counselors
Your Aromatherapy Certification
In order to receive your aromatherapy certification, students must complete all elements of the ACP and fulfill the Anatomy and Physiology requirements (included in the tuition of the ACP). If you have previous training in Anatomy and Physiology you may take the multiple-choice final exam for your credit. Students are required to complete 10 case studies, a take-home midterm and final exam, and 10-page research paper. Certification will be awarded once all course work is submitted.
Students must attend all sessions to complete the certification.
Stillpoint Aromatherapy Certification Details
June 10th Friday Orientatiom - 3PM to 5PM
June 11th (Saturday) to June 18th (Saturday) 9:30 - 5:30pm
- Price $2597
- EARLY BIRD register by April 15th - $2197
- After April 15th - $2597
- PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE - $597 deposit
- Special Offer - If you are already certifed and would like to experience Stillpoint's Class, we are offereing it at 1/2 price for all Certified Aromatherapists or even if you are enrolled at another school! (This is 50% off the Normal Price of $2597)
- Classes are NON REFUNDABLE oonce they are underway and full balance is due
Class Setting: Enjoy a peaceful class setting in a retreat atmosphere in Sedona, Arizona. Contact us for details. Students will receive the class address upon registration.
Need a place to stay? Click here for our recommendations in Sedona.
Tutte Cose Buone,