Distilled from the flower tops of the Matricaria recutita plant
Artisan Crafted in France
Distillation Date June 2023
Shelf Life is very stable
Aroma is a slightly sharp, very green note followed by a chamomile tea aroma
Taste undiluted it has a green tea, bittersweet taste with a gentle floral edge. Diluted, the bitterness disappears, leaving a wildflower honey aftertaste
Therapeutic and Energetic Properties of German Chamomile Hydrosol:
- Major anti-inflammatory both internallly and externally and on all types of tissues
- For bad burns or blisters alone or combined with lavender hydrosol
- All skin conditions with redness... rashes, sunburns, itching, psoriasis and eczema
- Use in compresses for inflamed or swollen veins, hemorroids, varicosities, thread and spider veins
- Antibacterial and antiseptic
- Good cleanser for problematic skin
- Use as a wash for topical fungal infections
- Douche for candida, thrush, urinary tract and vaginal infections
- Good digestive as it calms the intestinal tract
- Extremely anxiolytic... drink or mist it whenever highly stressed
- Very beneficial to the type A personality
- Great aftershave for men
- Extremely energetic, powerfully calming and emotionally comforting
To learn more about our hydrolats (hydrosols) at Stillpoint Aromatics please click here
When not in use, store in a cool dark place. A refrigerator is great!
- Always ensure you're purchasing hydrosols from reputable sources.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should exercise caution and consult a healthcare professional before using fennel hydrosol, given the plant's potent hormone-modulating effects.
- As with all products, it's wise to conduct a patch test before using any hydrosol extensively to ensure there's no allergic reaction or sensitivity.
Catty, Suzanne. Hydrosols, The Next Aromatherapy. Vermont: Healing Arts Press. 2001