STELLA'S BLEND ROLLERBALL - THE SELF LOVE BLEND
Stella's Blend - I formulated this blend in honor of my Mother, Stella. And her ability to love with no strings attached, to see the beauty in all things and to live fully no mater what came her way. For those of you who know me, you know the deep love and indescribable bond that we shared. My mother was really not of ths world and had the capacity for unconditional and radical love. I lost her 36 years ago and the loss is both traumatic and catastrophic still to this day for me.
Stellas blend is loving, supportive, unconditional, sacred and promotes a feeling of being well loved and safe. It is the SELF LOVE BELND. We all need to love and accept ourselves uncomditionally in order to move through our life with ease and oeace and contemtment. If there is one formula that can help with this it is this one!
- Mugwort (Artemesia herba alba) - Representing my mother's free spirit, magical and mystical essence
- Balsam Copaiba (Copaifera officinalis) - Representing a mother's ability to heal
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Representing unconditional, unselfish love
- Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum) - Representing safety, grounding and protection
- Agarwood (Aquilaria crasna) - Representing the sacredness of a mother and child bond
- White Rose flower essence - Representing self love
- Moon flower essence- representing fluidity and softnessof love
- Organic golden jojoba
About Stillpoint Aromatic's Roll On
- They are blended and formulated at the time of your order. None of our rollerballs or any products for that matter, are pre-made or pre packaged.
- The diluted roll ons are available in Organic jojoba or MCT
- Please Note: Please do a patch test first!
HOW TO USE YOUR ROLL-ON
Roll ons aka Rollerballs are an awesome way to utilize essential oils. They are effective, safe and best of all portable and way easy to use.
The following are great places to apply roll ons:
- Behind your ears
- Back of Neck
- Sides of Neck (along the carotid artery)
- Pulse Points like inner elbow, back of knees, around the ankles
- Affected areas for example the belly for tummy problems such as digestive issues, cramping etc. Cuts, burns and bruises or insect bits and also on any pain areas if using the pain roll on.
- Bottom of feet. The skin on the bottom oof the feet is thick and not really absorptive but an effective place when using rollerballs or essential oils with energy medicine or reflexology in mind!