Thyme, Lemon Essential Oil - USA Limited Reserve
Thymus x citriodorus
- Country of Origin:United States
- Cultivation Method:Organically Grown
- Note Classification:Top/Middle
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Lamiaceae
- Chemical Family: Aldehydes, Monoterpenes
- Extraction Date: September 2022
- Approx. Shelf Life: 6 years
What Stillpoint "Nose"
Lemon Thyme is not your ordinary thyme. Infact, we have two Lemon Thymes. One from Spain and the other one from USA.
This is why it is imperative to know the botanical name of your extract and NOT to rely on the common names
- This thyme contains a great deal of Citral. Citral is an aliphatic aldehyde and we find that in oils like Melissa.
- This thyme contains a great amount of Eucalpytol. Eucalyptol is otherwise known as 1,8 cineole and that is what we find in eucalyputs essential oils.
Thymus x citriodorus, commonly known as lemon thyme, is a hybrid thyme that is well-known for its lemon scent. It is a cross between Thymus pulegioides (broad-leaved thyme) and Thymus vulgaris (common thyme).
Energetics and Chakras3rd Chakra - personal power, 4th Chakra - unconditional love, 7th Chakra - higher information, Clarity, Expansive, Protective, Uplifting
Therapeutic Benefits of Thyme, Lemon - USA Limited ReserveAnalgesic, Anti-anxiety, Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-septic, Anti-viral, Cephalic, CNS tonic, Cooling, Disinfectant, Insect repellent, Nervine, Sedative
Aroma of Thyme, Lemon - USA Limited ReserveCool, Fresh, Slightly citrus, Slightly sweet
Recipes and Blends
Citrus Uplift Synergy Stock Blend
- Lemon - 6 drops
- Bergamot - 5 drops
- Sweet orange - 10 drops
- Lemon Thyme (USA) - 14 drops
- Rosemary ct verbenone - 9 drops
- True sage - 2 drops
- Exotic Basil - 3 drops
- Lemon Thyme (USA) - 10 drops
- Lemon thyme (USA) 9 drops
- Lavender angustifolia - 9 drops
- Roman Chamomile - 4 drops
- Cinnamon Bark - 2 drops