Thyme, Lemon Essential Oil - SPAIN
Thymus hyemalis L.
- Country of Origin:Spain
- Cultivation Method:Organically Grown
- Note Classification:Top/Middle
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Lamiaceae
- Chemical Family: Monoterpenes, Oxides
- Extraction Date: March 2023
- Approx. Shelf Life: 6 years
What Stillpoint "Nose"
Lemon Thyme is not your ordinary thyme. Infact, we have two Lemon Thymes. One from Spain and the other one from USA.
This is why it is imperative to know the botanical name of your extract and NOT to rely on the common names
- This thyme contains a great amount of Eucalpytol. Eucalyptol is otherwise known as 1,8 cineole and that is what we find in eucalyputs essential oils.
- This thyme contains a great deal of Citral. Citral is an aliphatic aldehyde and we find that in oils like Melissa.