Castile soap is a name used for soap made in a style similar to that originating in the Castile region of Spain.
Our Castile soap at Stillpoint Aromatics is a truly extra mild and gentle, yet luxurious liquid soap made from certified organic ingredients. We sampled many Castie soaps before deciding on this particular soap. The texture is smooth, the scent is undetectable and the constituency is "just right". Our castile soap is gentle enough for the face and wonderful for the body as an all puyrpose wash. It makes a wonderful base ingredient if you enjoy making your own soaps and shampoos. We also use Castile soap in blends and cleaning formulations for the house.
Some Uses for Castile soap:
- Castile soap for body washing- first wet then pour several drops onto hands (washcloth) Lather up, scrub, rinse off!
- Use in a soap blend with your favorite essential oils in a foaming soap pump for a hand soap or as a body wash in the shower or as a shaving cream (add some jojoba and aloe for the shaving cream)
- Light cleaning - dilute one part of Castile soap into 40 parts of water (blended with some antibacterial essential oils)
- Heavy cleaning - use half or full strength (blended with some antibacterial essential oils)
- Laundry - Use 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup for one regular load; adjust as needed
Contains: Water, Saponified Organic Coconut, Sunflower and Castor oils, Citric Acid, and Rosemary extract.
Please note 1/2 gallon and gallon sizes ship parcel post