We infuse this anti-trauma oil here at Stillpoint Aromatics in Sedona, Arizona four times a year to coincide with the Solstices and Equinoxes.
We currently have Anti-Trauma Oil from the Summer Solstice 2016 and the Winter Solstice 2016 (coming soon). The energetics of these two batches are quite different. Please note which one you would like in the comment box upon checking out.
- Organic Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis) Fabulous oil for dry and damaged skin, skin inflammations, rashes, diaper irritations, and other skin disorders.
- Organic Arnica flower (Arnica montana) Specific external treatment for physical trauma, sprains, bruising and other injuries. Use to prevent, relieve and reduce swelling, bruises and pain.
- Organic St. John's Wort flowering tops (Hypericum perforatum) Powerful anti-inflammatory, helps speed the healing of wounds, bruises, varicose veins, sunburns, bee stings, and mild burns. Known to be effective to treat nerve pain or sciatica. Also used as a breast massage oil especially after radiation treatments.
- Infused in organic olive oil. (First Pressing)
- Indicated in injuries
- Strains and inflammations of muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints:
- Fractures and dislocation
- Sprains, bruises and contusions
- Arthritic joints and rheumatic pains.
Can be massaged into injured area as is or blended with essential oils to enhance healing, reduction of inflammation, and relief of pain.
Very powerful when blended wth Plai, Birch, and Helichrysum italicum.
The herbs used to prepare this infused oil are Certified Organically Grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides, or they are wild harvested. These herbs used for this infusion have not been fumigated or irradiated.
Infused Summer 2016