Decongestant for the lymph and veins as well as great for respiratory issues. Helpful in reducing edema.
- Country of Origin:Corsica
- Plant Parts:Berries, Leaves
- Cultivation Method:Distiller is Certified Organic
- Note Classification:Middle/Base
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Anacardiaceae
- Chemical Family: Monoterpenes
- Extraction Date: July 2022
- Approx. Shelf Life: 4-5 years
- Batch: mastic
What Stillpoint "Nose"
Traditional Use of Mastic
Mastic essential oil is also wonderful for the respiratory system. It has an airborne anti-microbial action that is greatly needed when dealing with any respiratory issue. It can be used for bronchitis as well as colds and flu.
Energetics and Chakras1st Chakra - survival and support, 2nd Chakra - relationships, creation energy, 3rd Chakra - personal power, Balancing, Grounding, Purifying, Transformative
Energetic, Spiritual, and Emotional Qualities of Mastic
- Empowering- increases stamina and emotional strength
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd chakra
Aroma of MasticBalsamic, Earthy, Herbaceous, Pungent, Resinous, Rich, Slightly bitter, Slightly musky, Slightly spicy, Strong, Warm, Woody
Recipes and Blends
Lymphatic Bath Salt or Scrub
2 drops Lemon
2 drops Cedarwood
Add blend of essential oils into 1 oz of Pink Himalayan Salt for a detoxifying bath. This will yield two baths.
If making a salt scrub add jojoba or other carrier oil to the blend of essential oils.