Meadowfoam Seed Oil
Meadowfoam is still pretty unkonwn in aromamtherapy and this oil is on par with jojoba and argan. Meadowfoam is made up of more than 95 percent long chain omega 9 fatty acids and it has an extemely long shelf life. An extra benefit of meadowfoam is that is does not leave your skin feeling greasy.
Meadowfoam seed oil is extracted from the seeds of the white, flowering meadowfoam plant. The plant is native to Oregon, California, and Western Canada. Stillpoint's Meadowfoan is cold pressed and unrefined.
Some of the benefits of Meadowfoam include:
- Helps lock in Moisture
- Helps soften and lubricate skin
- Combats free radical damage
- Safe for all skin types
- Helps balance the skins sebum
- Assists with wrinkle reduction
- Easily absorbs into the skin
- Anti aging
- May prevent sun damage
- Ecourages hair growth (mix with rosemary verbenone)