- Oleic Acid
- Palmitic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Linoleic Acid
- Arachidonic Acid.
- Possesses high antioxidant properties and is very supportive to the skin. It helps repair skin damage and helps delay lines and wrinkles.
- Calms acne-prone skin as well as helps to reduce other blemishes and scars.
- Helps with TWO (transdermal water loss) by keeping skin hydrated
- Enhances elasticity and firmness of the skin by boosting collagen production in the body
- Effective in healing skin that has been affected by sunburn, dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Diminishes the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dryness, and cracking.
- Assists in eliminating harmful bacteria, prevent the onset of acne breakouts, address flaking, facilitate wound healing, and promote skin regeneration.
- Balances the scalp’s natural oils, thus reducing and preventing dandruff.
Stillpoint’s Marula oil is sustainably sourced from a women’s co-op organization. It is Fair Trade.
Pressed January 2020
Shelf life 3-4 years