Uplifting, anti-depressant, antiviral, supports the liver and digestion.
- Country of Origin: South America
- Plant Parts: Rind (fresh fruit)
- Cultivation Method: Distiller is Certified Organic
- Note Classification: Top
- Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
- Botanical Family: Rutaceae
- Chemical Family: Monoterpenes
- Extraction Date: Late Fall 2016
- Approx. Shelf Life: 2-3 years
- Batch: citsin2016
Safety Information for Orange, Sweet
Citrus oils are very high in monoterpenes and may cause skin irritation in those people who have sensitive skin. Do a test patch and use in low dilution when applying to the skin. Be sure to buy freshly distilled citrus oils, as oxidized citrus oils are skin irritating. Make sure the citrus essential oil is distilled/extracted from organic or un sprayed fruit as the oil comes from the rind. Orange and Blood Orange oil are not photo-toxic.