Distilled from the leaves and bark of the Origanum vulgare plant
Artisan Crafted in USA
Distillation date Summer 2023
Aroma is strong Hherbaceous with a touch of spice and a bit camphoraceous
Taste is slightly medicinal just like oreganoo
Stillpoint's Organic Oregano hydrosol has a very high concentration with its primary constituent being carvacrol, fro the phenol family which is known for its anti-bacterial properties and for spiciness.
This hydrosol is a must have in your medicine bag. Very effective against infection and bacteria. This is a potent hydrosol and should be used sparingly. Can be used to disinfect the air and is suitable for internal usagee under the care and direction of a Clinically Certified Aromatherapist.
Wonderful to blend with english Thyme Hydrosol to achieve a power packed anti infectious product.
- Contraindication: Don’t use if pregnant or nursing
- Hazards: Drug interaction; inhibits blood clotting; embryotoxicity; skin irritation (low risk); mucous membrane irritation (moderate risk)
- Drug interactions: Anti-diabetic or anticoagulant medication, because of cardiovascular effects.
- Can cause hypersensitivity, disease or damage to skin if applied directly to skin.
- Not for use with children under the age of 7.
- Can cause problems if ingested. In particular for people who have any of the following conditions: Diabetic on medication, anticoagulant medication, major surgery, peptic ulcer, hemophilia, other bleeding disorders.