Lavender (Wild) Organic Hydrosol -France
Distilled from: Lavendula angustifolia flowers
Artisan Crafted in France
Distillation Date Summer 2022
Shelf Life is stable
Aroma is floral, sweet
Taste is soapy-sweet
- Ideal for every skin type
- It has a regenerative quality that is effective for damaged skin.
- It is great to combat a dry environment-mist on the face & neck throughout the day.
- Reduces inflammation after shaving.
- Calming to sunburn, bug bites, heat rash & itching.
- Use as a room spray to bring about a sense of calm.
- Refreshing & cleansing.
- Use on the abdomen for PMS and cramping. Helpful for hot flashes
- Great for headaches, stress & tension.
References: Catty, Suzanne Hydrosols The Next Aromatherapy Healing Arts Press, Rochester, VT 2001
Price, Len and Shirely Price. Understanding Hydrolats: The Specific Hydrosols for Aromatherapy. London: Churchill Livingston. 2004