Distilled from the flowers of Pelargonium capitatum
Artisan Crafted in the USA
Distillation Date Summer 2019
Shelf Life is moderately stable, about 16-18 months
Aroma is rich, floral, sweet with a roselike after note
Taste is sweet & unusual, less floral when diluted
- Adaptogenic, hemostatic, anti-inflammatory, humectant & balancing
- For all skin types, of all ages.
- Use for rough & dry skin on the elbows, knees & heels.
- Cooling to all heat conditions that affect the skin: rashes, broken capillaries, rosacea, bug bites & sunburn.
- Used internally for hot flashes
- Has a balancing effect on the endocrine system & the emotional body.
- Add to fruit based sweets, sauces or a martini.
When not in use, store in a cool dark place. A refrigerator is great!
Catty, Suzanne. Hydrosols, The Next Aromatherapy. Vermont: Healing Arts Press. 2001
Price, Len & Shirley, Understanding Hydrolats: The Specific Hydrosols for Aromatherapy, Elsevier Ltd, 2004