Charcoal Resin Burner
This stone incense burning bowl or smudge pot is sage & smudge sticks and other botanicals. You can also use this bowl burner for incense sticks, cones, charcoal burning resins by filling the bowl with sand and placing incense on top.
How to Burn Resins
- Light the charcoal with matches or lighter for about 20 seconds until it self-ignites.
- Use tongs to hold it up (never hold it with your fingers alone or you might get burned).
- Place the lit charcoal in the soapstone resin bowl. The bowl or incense burner can be filled with a little sand or dirt.
- Let the charcoal warm for a few minutes. (It turns gray around the edges when it is ready)
- Now you are ready! Add a small amount of resin on top of the charcoal.
- The resin will burn and soon release essential, aromatic oils through the smoke.
- Continue to place resins or powder on charcoal as they burn out and smoke decreases for a continuous burn.
Safety: DO NOT HOLD THE TABLET IN YOUR HAND WHEN LIT!