- Light the charcoal with matches or lighter for about 20 seconds until it self-ignites.
- Use tongs to hold it up (never hold it with your fingers alone or you might get burned).
- Place the lit charcoal in the soapstone resin bowl. The bowl or incense burner can be filled with a little sand or dirt.
- Let the charcoal warm for a few minutes. (It turns gray around the edges when it is ready)
- Now you are ready! Add a small amount of resin on top of the charcoal.
- The resin will burn and soon release essential, aromatic oils through the smoke.
- Continue to place resins or powder on charcoal as they burn out and smoke decreases for a continuous burn.
This requires extra shipping of $3.00