Rest and Relax Rollerball
R&R REST AND RELAX ROLLERBALL (RollOn) - perfect to help take things down notch. Calming and womderful to use at the end of the day or at any time tensions rise! This roll on is safe for childresn too!
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Lavender essential oil is known for its soothing, calming & balancing properties. It acts as a sedative when there is mental & emotional unrest and agitation & has a harmonizing effect on the nervous system. It helps to calm the mind, brings comfort & helps to alleviate fear. For those feeling depleted & depressed, it helps to uplift & revive the spirit. For insomnia, Lavender is regarded as a top choice, whether the insomnia is caused by anxiety, mental stress, physical discomfort or an over active mind.
- Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) Roman Chamomile essential oil has a sweet & soothing aroma that brings a sense of peace & calm. It helps to alleviate insomnia, fear, nervous tension, anxiety & stress – many of the stressors that keep us awake at night. Beneficial for post-traumatic shock, loneliness & depression, Roman Chamomile helps to relax the nerves, as it eases pain & spasms. It is also helpful in alleviating anger & irritability. Culpepper suggested that it has a profound effect on the mind & nervous system.
- Petitgrain (Citrus Aurantium var amara) Petitgrain essential oil is sometimes overlooked. Petitgrain is high in the ester linalyl acetate and is awesome to help relieve nervous tension and anxiety. Oils high in tEsters in general have a stabilizing, balancing and grounding effect on our central and autonomic nervous systems.
- Ho Wood (Cinnamomum camphora) Ho Wood essential oil has a very calming, cooling & soothing quality due to the high linalool content. It is emotionally uplifting, as well as being antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory.
About Stillpoint Aromatic's Roll On
- They are blended and formulated at the time of your order. None of our rollerballs or any products for that matter, are pre-made or pre packaged.
- The diluted roll ons are available in Organic jojoba or MCT
- Please Note: Please do a patch test first!
HOW TO USE YOUR ROLL-ON
Roll ons aka Rollerballs are an awesome way to utilize essential oils. They are effective, safe and best of all portable and way easy to use.
The following are great places to apply roll ons:
- Behind your ears
- Back of Neck
- Sides of Neck (along the carotid artery)
- Pulse Points like inner elbow, back of knees, around the ankles
- Affected areas for example the belly for tummy problems such as digestive issues, cramping etc. Cuts, burns and bruises or insect bits and also on any pain areas if using the pain roll on.
- Bottom of feet. The skin on the bottom oof the feet is thick and not really absorptive but an effective place when using rollerballs or essential oils with energy medicine or reflexology in mind!