- Rhododendron – (Rhododendron anthropogon) brings energetic togetherness where there has been fragmentation. It brings clarity and is used in meditation. It is very useful when working with any emotional/mental/spiritual imprint ready to be released. Helps to connect with your inner child like joy.
- Jasmine – (Jasmine sambac) In India, the Jasmine flower is a symbol of divine hope. It has anti depressant & sedative qualities and is one of the most effective oils for nervous anxiety, restlessness & depression. It offers a sense of optimism, uplifts the mind & restores creativity. It helps to address & soothe emotional (relationship related) dilemmas in our lives. It generates a sense of warmth and diminishes fear, calms the nerves, releases tension. It helps to boost self confidence & helps remedy pessimism. It releases inhibition and brings a sense of playfulness. It is a fantastic oil to use to address depression arising from repression & discord - from living a life that is out of alignment with your soul’s true knowing & desires. It brings heightened spiritual awareness & enhances intuition.
- Palo Santo (Bursera graveolens) The wood from the Palo Santo Tree has been used since antiquity by the Incas as a spiritual remedy for purifying and cleansing. It is said to cleanse a space of negative energies and spirits. The name Palo Santo means Saint Wood or Holy Wood. The oil is distilled from the fallen dead branches and the remains of standing dead trees. The wood matures over time after the tree has died, developing a chemistry that makes for a very powerful essential oil. That same chemistry does not occur in cut branches or the wood of cut trees. So it said that the spirits of the sacred Palo Santo trees are carried in the essential oil.
- Laurel Leaf (Laurel nobilis) - Laurel Leaf essential oil is our go to oil for protection, courage and insight. Bay laurel is said to convey the gift of prophecy. It is known to be a cerebral stimulator and nerve tonic for the central nervous system. It is well rounded in its chemical components and therefore is a very balanced and balancing to our emotional body. The principal action of Laurel Leaf is to regulate and circulate. It helps get us moving on our journey and path again. Laurel Leaf is distilled from the leaves and small branches of the Lauris nobilis tree. Oils that are distilled from leaves represent breath and breathing, Taking in of Life, Expansion, Empowerment, Shielding.
- White Rose Flower Essence - SELF LOVE-STRENGTH-FLOURISH
- Marigold Flower Essence - DEATH-REBIRTH-ABUNDANCE
There are no reviews.