Rosalina Wild Harvested Hydrosol
Distilled from the the aerial parts (leaves & small stems) Melaleuca ericifolia plant
Artisan Crafted in the Australia
Distillation date Spring 2022
Shelf Life is Very stable
Aroma is slightly medicinal
Taste is slightly floral & medicinal
- Rosalina Hydrosol is an ideal skin cleanser for normal skin types, being slightly astringent.
- It is great for cuts, grazes and particularly insect bites where it has a slight analgesic effect.
- It has a pleasant taste and makes a wonderful gargle for bad breath.
- It also has applications with respiratory and gastro-intestinal tract infections
- An ideal non-irritant douche for vaginitis and thrush.
- As a spray disinfectant for wound care, it is gentle and non-irritating.
When not in use, store in a cool dark place. A refrigerator is great!
Catty, Suzanne. Hydrosols, The Next Aromatherapy. Vermont: Healing Arts Press. 2001