Known as the lavender tea tree. Gentle great for kids respiratory issues.
- Country of Origin:Australia
- Plant Parts:Leaves, Twigs/Branches
- Cultivation Method:Wild Harvested
- Note Classification:Middle
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Myrtaceae
- Chemical Family: Monoterpenols, Oxides
- Extraction Date: Summer 2015
- Approx. Shelf Life: 4-5 years
- Batch: ros2015
What Stillpoint "Nose"
Great oil for kids. Very soft "tea tree" oil. Aids respiratory infections and congestion.
Traditional Use of Rosalina
Energetics and Chakras2nd Chakra - relationships, creation energy, 3rd Chakra - personal power, 4th Chakra - unconditional love, 5th Chakra - speaking truth, 6th Chakra - perspective, Balancing, Clarity, Energizing, Expansive, Protective, Purifying, Transformative, Uplifting
Energetic, Spiritual, and Emotional Qualities of Rosalina
- Calming yet energizing
- Restorative and nourishing
- Supports self confidence
- Gentle encouraging self love
- Helps open the fourth/heart chakra
Aroma of RosalinaAstringent, Camphoraceous, Cool, Fresh, Slightly citrus, Slightly floral, Slightly sweet
Recipes and Blends
- 15 drops Rosalina
- 15 drops Lavender
- 15 drops Lemon
Blends Well With...Fragonia TM Essential Oil, Cypress Essential Oil, Tea Tree, Lemon Essential Oil, Thyme ct geraniol Essential Oil, Xanthoxylum Essential Oil, Inula Essential Oil, Kunzea Essential Oil, Lavender Fine Essential Oil - France, Lavender Fine, Wild Essential Oil - France Special Distillation, Lemon, Cold Pressed Essential Oil, Manuka Essential Oil, Monarda Fistulosa Essential Oil, Black Pine Corsica Essential Oil, Sitka Spruce Essential Oil , Palo Santo (Holy Wood) Essential Oil, Lemon, Steam Distilled Essential Oil , Lavender Essential Oil - Bulgaria
Safety Information for Rosalina
No known specific safety concerns associated with this essential oil. This is a very gentle and safe oil. Very mild and safe on most skin types. Great for kids!