Shingles can be a real pain, but there's a natural remedy that might catch your eye. Dr. Kurt Schnaubelt recommends Ravintsara (Cinnamomum camphora) and Foraha (Tamanu oil, Calophyllum inophyllum) to battle the varicella-zoster virus, which causes that troublesome rash.
I have formulated a blend over the years for my private clents for Shingles that has been so helpful, I hve decided to add it to our line.
And you know what? It works—I've tried it many times!
- Ravintsara (Cinnamomum camphora): Celebrated for its antiviral capabilities.
- Eucalyptus globulus: Abundant in 1,8-cineole, esteemed for its antiviral benefits.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita): Frequently utilized for its nerve pain-relieving effects.
- Helichrysum gymnocephalum: Rich in 1,8-cineole, known for its antiviral properties.
- Foraha (Tamanu, Calophyllum inophyllum): Famed for its pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory qualities.