Spikenard Essential Oil - Rare
Aids insomnia, anxiety, busy mind. Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, insect repellant.
- Country of Origin:Nepal
- Plant Parts:Root
- Cultivation Method:Wild Harvested
- Note Classification:Base
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Valerianaceae
- Chemical Family: Sesquiterpenes
- Extraction Date: Spring 2019
- Approx. Shelf Life: 8 plus years
- Batch: nard2019
What Stillpoint "Nose"
This Spikenard is "green" spikenard. It is a bit more mellow, lighter in color, and thinner in consistency than the darek brown Spikenard. We find it to be lovely!