Stillpoints "La Mia Dia" fower essence was created on Mother's Day at the break Dawn. This essence holds the energy of the unfolding new day. The origins of a motherhood celebration can be traced back to Ancient Greece and Rome, where festivals were held in honor of their mother goddesses, Rhea and Cybele.
This essence is comprised of solaried and lunarized yellow, pink and red rose blossoms and buds with the addition of three Orchid petals AND the gem of the diamond.
La Mia Dia means My Inner Goddess and the purpose of this flower essence is to tap into the Inner Goddess that lives within us. It connects us to our inner soul crystal and assists with transformation and expansiveness. It also helps clear out false identities so that we can see clearly, love fully and appreciate and experience our life.
- Red Rose- Associated with beauty and perfection are a time-honored way to say “I love you.” They convey passion, strength, stability and a strong love.
- Pink Rose- A classic symbol of grace and elegance and represents admiration and appreciation. They are the gentlest of roses and connect us tothe angelic realm
- Yellow Rose - Represents charm, thoughtfulness, friendship and care. They symbolize remembrance, warm memory and warmth and light of the sun.
- Orchid - symbolize innocence, purity,elegance, grace and joy.
- Diamond - Represents the essence of a butterfly. The butterfly according to the Native American people was the sign of immortality. Assists in metamorphosis of the spirit and awakens the 7th chakra. This is the gem for enlightenment.
- If you would like more information on Flower Essences please see our ALMOST Free Flower Essence Class
How to Use:
Flower essences are usually taken internally. A drop or two under the tongue or four drops in a glass of water sipped throughout the day. They also can be used topically. But they are purely energetic. No fillers, no oil, not essential oil, not a hydrosol or essential water.