Tonic for the heart. Good for high blood pressure, shock.
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Plant Parts: Flowers
- Cultivation Method: Distiller is Certified Organic
- Note Classification: Middle/Base
- Method of Extraction: Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family: Annonaceae
- Chemical Family: Esters, Sesquiterpenes
- Extraction Date: Fall 2014
- Approx. Shelf Life: 5 - 7years
- Batch: ylgcmp2014
According to Tisserand & Young, Ylang Ylang essential oil may contain methyleugenol & there is moderate risk of skin sensitization.