Tonic for the heart, shock and trauma. Sweeter than the Complete.
GCMS Pie Chart Loading
- Country of Origin:Madagascar
- Plant Parts:Flowers
- Cultivation Method:Distiller is Certified Organic
- Note Classification:Middle/Base
- Method of Extraction:Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Botanical Family:Annonaceae
- Chemical Family: Esters, Sesquiterpenes
- Extraction Date: July 2016
- Approx. Shelf Life: 5 - 7 years
- Batch: canodext2016
Recipes & Blends
Safety Information for Ylang Ylang Extra
According to Tisserand & Young, Ylang Ylang essential oil may contain methyleugenol & there is moderate risk of skin sensitization.
No known contraindications.
Dermal maximum of .8% for skin sensitization.
Tisserand & Young Essential Oil Safety, 2nd Edition Churchill Livingstone Elsevier. Edinburg 2014
Mojay, Gabriel. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, Healing Arts Press, Rochester, VT 1997
Battaglia, S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy, 2nd Edition. Queensland, Aust. 2003